We finally made it!
After 11 months of Early Access, Blockstorm is now FULLY available on Steam and is waiting for you to join the amazing world made of destructible blocks!
Build your own map, build your own character or just customize your weapons, get in a Team Deathmatch or go for a Deathmatch, either way, we can guarantee lots of fun!
Also, we have an update!
A new bug-fix update is out. In this update we also included
the possibility to play music in-game (disabled by default).
Of course, we are still working on the *special* vehicle,
which will be introduced in the next update.
Soon we will reveal some additional details on such vehicle.
- [Music] Music could be enabled (from the settings panel -> audio settings) to play in-game
- [Music] More music tracks are present in-game
- [General] Better networking synchronization of player positions
- [General] “Quick match” prioritizes official servers
- [General] A Hunt match now ends when the amount of collected Blocktanium reaches a certain threshold
- [GUI] Full log is shown when the chat input is opened
- [GUI] “skin” is written on the skin button
- [GUI] “Saved successfully.”/error message is shown when saving
- [GUI] Better graphics inside “Quick match” panel
- [Fix] Fixed Master Server list, crashing or not showing on some clients
- [Fix] Fixed character preview rotation
- [Fix] Fixed Slim Turret orientation
- [Fix] Pad is disabled by default, so it should not spin randomly at start
- [Fix] Fixed explosives at match restart
- [Fix] Fixed flashlight at match restart
- [Fix] NPCs were added multiple times in the prefab panel (map editor)
- [Fix] Equipment stands were visible at a very high distance
- [Fix] Downloaded assets are deleted also when hitting Alt-F4
- [Fix] Fixed an error on the target area panel
- [Fix] Castle Battle team area was disappearing during build phase
- [Fix] Last updated introduced some errors on Shovel behaviour
- [Fix] Fixed Zombies’ running animation
- [Fix] Sometimes builtin NPCs prefabs were disappearing from the prefabs panel
- [Fix] Fixed a bug in the HUD (a number was shown in the bottom-right corner of the screen in DM/TDM/AST game modes)
- [Fix] Minor Fixes